Quick and easy Sunday chicken stir-fry
Greetings, culinary enthusiasts! Today, we present a recipe that embraces the joy of simplicity without compromising on flavour—an Asian-inspired chicken stir-fry designed for those lazy Sundays when the kitchen becomes a haven of ease. This recipe is a testament to the idea that creating a delectable meal need not be a laborious task, especially when the comforts of a lazy Sunday beckon.
Prepare to indulge in the delightful fusion of flavours, all with the ease that defines a leisurely Sunday in the kitchen. Let’s make cooking a joy, even on the laziest of days!
- 500g chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, salt, and black pepper.
- Cut the chicken breast into thin strips.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken strips to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion, bell peppers, broccoli, and garlic.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add the cooked chicken back to the skillet and pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
- Stir well to coat everything in the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the chicken stir-fry over rice or noodles.
- Total Calories: 350
- Carbs: 25g
- Proteins: 40g
- Fats: 10g
Latest blog posts